To purchase products from our website you confirm you are over 18 years of age.
Products supplied, sold or delivered by Cream Canisters are strictly for CATERING purposes ONLY.
When purchasing products please read the instructions of use carefully and follow them accordingly.
It is your responsibility as the buyer of these products to use them responsibly for the correct purposes.
By purchasing these products you agree to our declaration of use policy, have read and agree with our disclaimer and state that you are over the age of 18 years old.
Cream Canisters will not accept responsiblity or liability for the mis-use or irresponsible mis-selling of our products once purchased.
If Cream Canisters has any reason to suspect the misuse of a product or purchase of products to be used irresponsibly we reserve the right to withhold your details and place them on a blackmail list; where all future purchase will be blocked using these details.
Please be aware some of our products contain pressurised gas which should be used and treated with caution, under no circumstances should these gases be inhaled.
The irresponsible use of these products can cause serious effects to your health and potentially death.
Cream Canisters Team is happy to help customers with guidance on how to use our products correctly and responsibly
please contact use requesting some guidance if you require further assistance to the instructions which are already provided with the products we supply/sell.
Contact 0203 371 9898 firstname.lastname@example.org
Declaration of use Policy
When purchasing our products you MUST agree to the terms and conditions of this policy.
- You, the buyer of the products, can confirm that you are over the age of 18 years old and you will take all reasonable steps to ensure the products are used responsibly and are not supplied to anyone under the age of 18. Cream Canisters reserves the right to serve anyone who is under the age of 18.
- You understand it is your responsibility to follow the guidelines of use correctly and that the misuse of Nitrous Oxide carries a risk of serious health consequences if inhaled. These risks are; narcosis, asphyxiation, and potentially death. Cream Canisters will not accept responsibility for the incorrect use of our products.
- You will take all reasonable precautions if you intend on re-selling this product, to ensure that your buyers are aware of the correct usage of the products and have no intention of misuse.
- You confirm you are aware of the hazardous nature of Nitrous Oxide and will take all necessary precautions in regards to the transportation, storage and disposal of products containing compressed gases.
- You understand and will ensure that canisters of compressed Nitrous Oxide should NEVER be put on board an aircraft, heated in anyway, or pierced by anything other than a cream whipper dispenser.
- You will ensure that any signage, labelling or information you produce which may relate to the products we have supplied to you, clearly explains its catering use and does not suggest any other use.
- Any damages or shortage in delivery from your orders with Cream Canisters must be reported to us via email at email@example.com within 24hrs of receipt.
*It is advised that you PRINT and RETAIN a copy of this Disclaimer & Declaration of USE Policy for your own records.
*We also recommend you read through our delivery policies.