BANK HOLIDAY DELIVERY:
No delivery available on BANK HOLIDAYS (See table below for Bank holiday dates. For orders over Bank holiday weekends which Bank holiday falls on Monday, please place orders by THURSDAY for standard next working day delivery on Friday. Orders Placed on Friday will be delivered on the Tuesday afar the bank holiday or *Saturday Delivery is available if selected & purchased before Friday 3:30pm
Long bank holiday weekends:
No deliveries will be available on the scheduled bank holiday Friday or Monday, last orders prior to this to receive good in time, should be placed on the Wednesday before hand. (These orders will be dispatched same day and delivered on the Thursday) orders placed on Thursday or after this time will not be delivered until after the Bank Holiday (Tuesday) unless *Saturday delivery is selected – Items ordered on Thursday with *Saturday delivery will be dispatched on Thursday and delivered on Saturday subject to Saturday delivery charges.
Dates for Bank Holidays 2015 & 2016:
Deliveries over Christmas Period will not be available on selected dates. Please find the attached table with delivery schedule.
- Shipping & Delivery
- All of our deliveries are securely delivered by UK mail via tracked delivery, providing you with a tracking number to enable you to track your order and check the status of your order online.*
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. Orders placed before 3.30 pm on a working day (Mon-Fri) will be processed that day and will be delivered the next working day at only £5.99**
- (A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.)
- WE OFFER FREE DELIVERY WITH ALL ORDERS OVER £99!
*Tracked delivery- is a safe reliable method of delivery where you; the customer, can track the whereabouts of your orders and view the delivery status.
Please be aware this service will require a signature upon delivery which will be recorded on the UK Mail system.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure you are available at the address provided to receive these items (including upon re-arranged deliveries; which have been agreed directly between UK MAIL & customer/ Cream Canisters arranging re-delivery on behalf of Customer, upon Customers request) and to provide a secure address where delivery of items will be shipped to, in order to avoid delays or complications.
**Prices for delivery are based on deliveries made within England and Wales for deliveries to Scottland and Northern Ireland delivery will be chargerd at £16.00. Channel Islands are charged at £18.00 and Ireland £20.00. All of which orders will be shipped same day if ordered before 3:30pm and delivered within 1-2 working days.
For Scottland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Ireland we offer a discount of £5.99 for orders over £99
Our deliveries are handled by a third party company; UK Mail Couriers, whilst Cream Canisters arrange delivery for your goods to be shipped to the address provided, and continue to track and manage the delivery status until the items has been successfully delivered and signed for.
We however can not accept responsibility for any delays or complications which may be caused directly by the third party Courier service or mis-conduct of responsibility by customers. Customers will be fully assisted with any issues experienced by the Cream Canisters Customer service team to our up most ability to resolve any issues.
If any delays are experienced you may contact:
UK Mail directly via08451 552 552 (option 1) quoting your consignment number or tracking number.
Alternatively call Cream Canisters Customer Service team who are happy to assist you. 0203 371 9898 (9:30-5pm)
- If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under the Suppliers control the Courier will be informed by Cream Canisters to inform you as soon as possible.
If you fail to be present to sign for the delivery of the goods (otherwise than by reason of circumstances under control of the Supplier) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Supplier, the Courier may:
• store the goods until actual delivery and charge you for reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage; If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your order prior to delivery, under the Distance Selling Regulations the Supplier shall refund or re-credit you within the next 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods. On exercising your right to cancel you shall be required to return the goods you have received,
by emailing us at cream email@example.com (you will receive a response informing you of an address to return your goods to)Should you fail to return the goods, the Supplier reserves the right to issue a charge for any direct costs incurred by the Supplier in retrieving the goods as a result of such failure.Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted.
However, if there is no answer at the address the Courier may be requested by customer to arrange re-delivery of the items at a later date.
If these attempt’s have failed, the Courier may attempt to complete delivery by seeking a signature with neighbours.
Signatures are recorded on the UK Mail records; which the customer can track.
*It is your responsibility to be available to sign for your purchase goods if you choose to allow an authorised person to be available to sign for your good you do so at your own discretion.
Cream Canisters will not be held accountable if goods are not received due to the named customer not being made available to sign for delivery, if your goods have been signed for by an alternative person available, at the given address or if there is a failure for Courier to complete delivery at the address given due to customer not being available upon delivery; which has resulted in items being left with neighbours.The Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, UK Mail will inform you of any delay as soon as possible, At this point, you have the right to cancelling your order and inform courier’s to ‘Return to Sender’. Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received ‘in good condition’.
If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as “UNCHECKED”. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
- Privacy & Security
- Your privacy is important to us. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. This may include passing your details to our vendors for them to send your order to you, and also passing your details to delivery companies so that they can deliver your parcel.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- • your name
• phone number
• e-mail address
• credit/debit card details
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by visiting our “Accounts Settings” page once you login or by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
- Returns, Refunds & Replacements
We are happy to issue a refund if you wish to cancel your order within 14days from date of purchase as long as correct procedures are followed:Should you wish to return any product(s) to us, within 14days of purchase then you will need to:
• Inform Courier to ‘Return to sender’ (if items are still in delivery process)
• Email Creamcanisters@gmail.com to inform of refund & cancellation
• Return Goods, in un-used and good condition. (If delivery has already been completed)
Contact our Customer Service Team via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will advise you accordingly. This will help speed up the returns process and ensure appropriate records are maintained. For returns please email us on cream email@example.com and we will reply with a returns address to return your order to.
- 1. Find the items you want First you will need to browse or search for the items you would like to order. Keyword search boxes are located on nearly every page of our website. You will also find links to browse lists and tags.
You can find the product you want more quickly by searching by size, colour or price when you find an item that interests you; click the title, brand or name of the item to see its product detail page. Here you will find more information about the items.
2. Add the items to your shopping cart If you want to order an item from Cream Canisters, click the ‘Add to Cart’ button on the item’s product detail page. Once you’ve added an item to your Cart, use the top navigation bar or the ‘Continue shopping’ button to keep searching or browsing until your cart contains all of the items you want to order. You can access the contents of your Cart at any time by clicking the ‘shopping cart’ icon at the top of every page of our website.
3. Proceed to checkout Take a moment to review all of the items you’ve placed in your cart. When you’re ready to complete your order click the ‘checkout’ button. You will be taken to the first page of the order process.
4. Sign in if you’re a returning customer enter your email address and password for your account, and click the ‘Sign in’ button. If you’re new to Cream Canisters you need to create an account. You need a password for your account so that when you return to Cream Canisters, you can use the same delivery address and method of payment you provided during your first order. You will also be able to use your password to make changes to your account information and to track the progress of your order with us.
5. Enter a delivery address Tell us where you would like to have your order delivered, and let us know if any of the items are to be gifts (If so, you’ll be given a chance to order gift wrap and add a gift message.)
6. Choose our next day delivery option (which must be selected before 3:30pm on any normal working day to ensure delivery the following day.) The delivery charge for your order will be displayed on the order summary page just before you submit your order.